About Interior rendering
INPUTS REQUIRED TO START A PROJECT
We are committed to inform as much as possible how things work in 3D rendering, being images to immersive, interactive walkthroughs and video animations.
It is important to get a shared taxonomy language that is appropriate so we can understand eachother mutually so that we agree on the final vision of the rendering.
We also need to inform the client about how the workflow will be so that there are no surprises along the road and that revisions are agreed within a scope limit to avoid delays.
In that regards, we have split interior renderings with exterior renderings as the inputs required to start a project can be different.
Interior rendering can be split between image rendering, 360° panoramas, video interior animation and immersive, interactive walkthrough.
The minimum inputs we ask the client to start a rendering project are:
- Architectural 2D plans. These are detailed, precised plans that will be useful for our 3D modeling needs. We get exact dimensions and placement of the objects inside the property. If you are an individual looking for renovation, you may not have it. In this case, we can offer free 3D scanning services with laser if you are near our offices. Otherwise, we will ask for pictures, and handrawn sketches with dimensions.
- Furniture Moodboard. Those can be thematic lists such as a particular interior designing style or brands. We also offer 3D modelling services if you want a specific custom object to be in the rendering image. This can be true for luxury properties and hotels. You can also share pictures of what you like or examples of the final rendering you found online so we can reproduce something similar. The more precise the better for all parties.
After that, we will be able to work out on a 3D model that replicates your vision.
SOME OF OUR INTERIOR RENDERINGS
ABOUT OUR WORKFLOW
How does it work during an interior rendering project?
- You send us an architectural 2D plan if you have one or any picture, sketches regarding dimensions and placements of objects in the property. You also share with us your design style, and furniture images, appliances you would like to see.
- We ask a first payment to confirm the project (between 30 and 60 %).
- We agree on the furniture moodboard.
- We start our 3D modeling to render the image, get the panoramas, animations or to build the final walkthrough.
- We send a first draft in shaders showing camera angles and give you a general direction of the images we will come out with. For video interior animations, we come back with a camera path so that we agree on where to shoot. For immersive walkthrough and panoramas, the whole scene will be render so there is only a need to confirm with the whole scene and furniture list.
- You come back with a first feedback (called in the industry a revision), the scope of the changes are generally camera angles, wall design or furniture style.
- We come back with a first rendering image after revision 1. For animations and walkthrouhg, we come back with images for all rooms.
- There is new client feedback loop (revision 2) on the set of images.
- We integrate the client comments and improve the image(s) rendering.
- The client does a final revision (3 in general is enough). At this stage, we should only do little, detailed changes. If extra revisions, are needed, this comes to an additional extra fee as this will lenghten the duration of the delivery. For immersive walkthrough and animations however, there is an additional revision as we only send a link on revision 3 as this is a very costly rendering process.
- Client revision 4 for immersive walkthrough and animations only.
- We render the final interior image rendering. For animations and walkthrough, we deliver a video or a link to test the interior waltkthrough.
- A final invoice is sent to the client.
- We send the final version without watermark.
- For clients wishing to get a NFT. We mint the NFT to authenticate the client ownership right over the 3D model project and they can then sell digital copies to our VirtualiaWorld or other compatible Metaverse platforms.
* Please note that interactive walkthrough requires a different workflow as interactivity and hyperlinks are required. This is explained in the interactive immersive walkthrough services section.
What is the typical timeline?
Interior rendering images take generally a week but can vary given the level of details required. For animations, and walkthrough, this can last several months if the project is a full building. Those require full modeling of the property while for a single image rendering, we can only focus to a corner of the room which save us time by not modeling parts that are not seen by the camera.
We offer 3 revisions for image and panorama renderings and 4 revisions for interior animation and standard immersive waltkthroughs. Our pricing integrate the time of each revision in average. Additional revisions may delay the final delivery time and cost more.
WHY TO CHOOSE US?
We use the latest technology in 3D rendering, with powerful supercomputers to render high-quality images rapidly. However, our core specialty resides in providing immersive and interactive 3D walkthroughs, a standard that is difficult to meet in the industry even by architects.
As an innovative startup, we also offer NFTs to clients interested to monetize their property project to Metaverse worlds such as VirtualiaWorlds.
We also invested heavily in high-quality texture, material, landscaping software to offer unique photorealistic renders from standard quality to the highest level we can get today. With a background in spatial engineering, we know how to leverage satellite imagery to integrate your project in known environments.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Please fill in the details below and we will get back to you shortly.